It is getting really cold here! We have been using our gas fireplace lots! I am excited - a little- for winter, but I just wish summer came on December 26th... or even the 2nd of January would be fine by me. We aren't snowsport people so this cold is only good to look at from a nice cozy spot indoors. I am sure the kids want snow though...
I am on day four of my "running." We bought a treadmill last Monday from Costco and finally we were able to move it upstairs. I have worked out 3 straight days! Running even!!! I feel good too - it is amazing how that works!
Not much else is happening here. Colton just gets smarter by the minute, Landon hmmmmm...still sleepy and grumpy most of the time although he has his cute moments and likes to cuddle with me. Cheznee has learned to squeal (thanks to her brothers) and is wanthing to try and stand alone.
1 comment:
That is so awesome that you are doing so great on your workouts! You and your mom look so fantastic and are inspiring me to get back to exercising!
Post a Comment