Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IHOP: I Have tO Puke!

So that is what Landon said all night last night.....over and over again. We are pretty sure it was food poisoning... Poor guy, it is always something. I had a rather long phone call with the accountant last night so we took the kids to IHOP for dinner (I don't know why they like it so much - I think it is the name I "HOP"). As you can tell, I'm not crazy about IHOP in the first place and this visit secured that feeling for me.

1. First of all they gave us a high chair without a buckle (which I take full blame for not following the prompting to get a different one) Cheznee fell out onto her head within the first 5 minutes of our visit... No damage, just scared us all.

2. The food was just O.K. (I can make some mean pancakes at home)

3. An old man came in and was very friendly talking to the servers... He spoke of his dead wife and I am sure he is just a lonely guy who wants someone to talk to. The waitress was so rude to him the entire time.

4. Landon lost the entire meal within an hour of eating it...

On a positive note... "Kids Eat Free" (although it wasn't worth it!)

6 comments:

Kasi French said...

I'll echo that sentiment ... IHOP has never proven itself worthy of the cheap price ~ as in it costs more in the aftermath :( Hope things are better today!!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Yea my sister got a bloody egg there once, so Im pretty much horrified of it now! I hope Landon feels better soon, puke is the worst. On a happy note Ive made your frosty recipe to nights in a row-its so good. My blender loves me again.
For some reason Im special today and cant manage to post a comment!

Megan said...

sorry about sick kids. no fun. hope that they are better soon. what a fun blog! glad I found you

meohmyers said...

Poor Landon!!! Seems like his sick days are outnumbering his healthy ones!! Yeah, IHOP sounds like it was miserable. That waitress who was rude to that poor old man should be ashamed of herself.

Natasha said...

You new definition of the acronym IHOP is too funny. Is he better?