Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Makeover!

So, I gave my blog a makeover... and thanks to my sis (and my kids nicknames) it now has a name. I really enjoyed all the names everyone submitted to me. There were some great ideas! If you want to give your blog a makeover too visit this site:

Tips for New Bloggers

In addition to my makeover and due to recent events on several of my friends' blogs, I am asking that everyone who links to my blog either on their home page, blog page, or even just in posts, please refrain from using our last names and location. This also applies to comments. It is sad that I even have to ask this, but that is the world today... Enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

meohmyers said...

I LOVE the new look and I especially LOVE the name!! Too cute! I just love your kids.

Kasi French said...

Super cute Brenda! I love it! I can hardly believe little Chez is so big ... I still haven't seen her :(