Friday, March 7, 2008

A meohmyers meme....

Thanks to Kim for creating this fun challenge. I haven't done one of these in a while, so here it goes! I hope you participate too!

I can
1. Sew almost anything
2. Play almost any sport
3. Decorate

I can't
1. Draw
2. Speak any language other than English
3. Waste money

I should
1. Be more patient
2. Read a book
3. Drink more water

I could
1. Scrapbook all day, every day
2. Eat a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough
3. Live without cold weather

I would
1. Cook dinner more if I was a little more creative in the kitchen
2. Love to go somewhere WARM
3. Stop eating sweets if it wasn't for chocolate

I will
1. Not be afraid to try new things
2. Be the BEST mommy I can
3. Have Faith

I won't
1. Gamble
2. Judge others
3. Ever enjoy ironing dress shirts

I want
1. My parents to go to church
2. My kids to stay close to the gospel
3. To scrapbook!

I crave
1. Mexican food
2. Saturday
3. Shopping

I hear
1. "Head, Shoulder's, Knees, and Toes"
2. Landon saying "I'm Hungry" for the 25th time this morning
3. The ice maker filling up

I smell
1. Baby lotion on Cheznee
2. Bananas
3. A baby needing changed

I see
1. Overcast skies
2. My clean kitchen
3. Toys everywhere

I am
1. Loving being a full-time mom
2. Grumpy before 9:00 a.m.
3. missing my mom

I was
1. Overwhelmed last week
2. Nauseous last night
3. Up with kids 3 times last night

I hope
1. To go to the temple this month
2. I never forget the moments I experience every day
3. My kids love each other as much as they do now when they are older

I love
1. Summer
2. My family
3. The gospel

3 comments:

meohmyers said...

Yay! Thanks for participating! I love seeing this meme everywhere! Loved your answers, but let's be honest. Was the baby that needed changing my baby?! You're the best ever!!! Thanks!

Anna said...

Im glad you are a blogger. I saw your blog a few weeks ago on Leslie's but it takes me awhile to come out of lurkedon. I love this little post. But what I really am gonna love is the recipe below for the Frosty!

Nicole said...

OK -- totally cute blog, and I love the name!

So, if you can play any sport, why don't you come to volleyball??? You totally should come sometime. It's so fun! Tuesday at 8pm.