This has been a WEEK, let me tell ya. I have had 9 different kids at my house throughout the week in addition to my own. Some may say "how great, how fun, how easy or how wonderful." I say "not so." I am flat worn out and my house is a DiSasTeR! I must say it is a relief to just have these 3 dumplings at home with me now.
Since having at least 1 different child at my home each day of this week, I have discovered that I could never make it as a Childcare provider or Preschool teacher - NEVER! Some are truly blessed with those gifts, but not I. I feel somewhat caged and start talking gibberish as though I need to go to the zoo. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE kids and playdates are great and there is nothing like helping another mom in need (please don't worry, your children are loved and cared for when in my possession). I love to serve and help, I truly do. I am just worn out on green snotty noses, poopy bums, messes and whining! So if I have watched your child this week, this is nothing personal and I would love to do it again, just not today or tomorrow... Maybe Monday?
4 comments:
9 kids, Brenda!? Wow, I'd be talking gibberish, too. You have every right. :-)
Ive been totally feeling this the last few weeks as well. There is always an extra or two and the weekend has become such a relief! It makes you realize how easy your own kids are!
And to answer your question....yes!
I have an appt tommorrow (Saturday, weird) and Ill post if all is well!
Brenda I am coming this week for a homeshow and noone can watch my kids. Would you mind keeping them?
I am so excited to find out what I am having!!!
Post a Comment