Sunday, June 8, 2008

A DIGI ADDICT!!!

I cannot express how great the digital scrapbooking classes are that Jessica Sprague offers. I am taking her "Up and Running with Photoshop" class which ended recently (although I am a week behind and still taking it, which is one of the beauty's of her classes~they are made for us busy people). I want to show off some of my creations in this class. Here they are!







I love digital scrapbooking now that I don't find it so frustrating! I am totally converting (other than a few pages with memorabilia that I want to have). Now I know how simple and fun it is and I will get caught up and enjoy every moment of it!
Next on my list is her Digital SLR class so I can use more than auto pilot on my camera!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! They are amazing!!! I can't believe you are giving up paper though. That makes me a little sad.

But, really, they are beautiful!!!!!

Jan said...

Beautiful job Brenda. I need to learn this skill. Thanks for the inspiration.

Leslie said...

Those pages are so fabulous! And the great part too is they still look like your wonderful style. I am DYING to take her class after you told me about it and went to her website, but unfortunately the beginner one isn't listed anytime soon. I'm really bummed about that because I've been doing a little bit of fiddling around on my own and feel very frustrated trying to figure things out. So I'm hoping I won't have to wait until fall for the class. Do you have any other beginner classes you've heard about and can recommend?

Brenda said...

I don't think I will ever totally give up paper crafting, but I like the ease of digital scrapbooking and the ability to actually do it! I don't get to scrapbook much with my little kids, so this is perfect and it allows me time to do other crafts I enjoy.

Leslie - I don't know of any other classes other than Jessica Sprague's...

Shayla said...

Your pages turned out fabulous, Brenda! I am so with you on converting to totally digital, although, I haven't done much paper scrapping to start with. Thank goodness, I don't know what I'd do if I had an entire room full of supplies and decided to switch. :-) I wondered if you had an SLR, your pictures are so beautiful and crisp. Who knew that I'd want one that much more after really getting into scrapping?! My hubby says I have to wait after this big computer purchase. :-) So, are you planning on taking the next photoshop course? The registration starts tonight. Did you get a coupon? Okay, I'm done. :-)

Alicia Leppert said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Your pages are GORGEOUS!!! I am dying to go digital. I love all the effects I see on yours and Shayla's pages. I'm so worried I'll start and hate my pages, compared to your guys'. Beautiful.