Today is our anniversary - 9 years of wedded bliss! I cannot say that every day was bliss, but can anyone. I can say that the I wouldn't have rather
experienced the past 9 years with anyone else. I have had my
soul mate, best friend, and #1 kisser by my side each day.

1999
2008
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary to my #1 Couple Crush! Love you!
Happy Anniversary. What great pictures. Have a wonderful day.
Cute,cute,cute. I will be calling you today so I can find out how many pictures you need from me! Woo hoo, I can't wait.
Happy Anniversary Brenda! Hope you have a fun time on your special day!
i didn't even recognize kenny in that first picture--the hair!
have a great one!
Yay! Happy anniversary! Nine years seems like forever to me now! You two are such a sweet family and I hope you have years and years and years and years and years and YEARS of "wedded bliss"!
Congratulations! Yeah, that was so weird seeing Kenny with hair! I love that you put pictures of you two kissing. So sweet.
How cute are you two? Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! We have more in common than I thought! I have to say, 1999 was a GREAT year.
Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad to have you as my sister-in-law. I love you Bren.
Happy anniversary! You two are such an awesome couple and are such a good example of a happy marriage. Congrats!
Post a Comment