Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 5 Weird Things

Thanks Lindsay for peer-pressuring me into disclosing my weird secrets!

1. I can't stand mornings. The thought of getting up early to see a sunset makes me grumpy! I think it is partially my dislike for the whole "morning routine" If I could wake up - let's say - 9ish and be automatically dressed, pretty and ready to go, I would take it!

2. I am super self-conscious. So telling you all of this is really bothering me! Need I say more?

3. My husband has turned me into a NEAT FREAK! He is such a Neat Nerd to the extreme! It used to drive me crazy to have him constantly cleaning everything (see fact #2 above). Now, I am just as much a nerd. Our poor kids have no hope. They will probably rebel when they are older and turn into those disgustingly gross clutter hounds who can't even find their beds.

4. I can't stand talking on the phone. I think the fact that my kids are screaming at me as soon as I push the dial button may have something to do with this, or it may have to do with my anal issues with wasting time. So, hint......please don't make me talk to you on the phone very long, please, please, please.

5. I was the top 10% of my high school graduating class..... There were only 13 of us. Serious Nerd here!

Bring on the Weird facts! I tag: Natasha, Amber, Leslie & Kim M.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love this post. Let's everyone in a little more to your "private" thoughts/feelings. So fun! And I'm sooooo with you on #1 and I must say - that you're always looking GREAT when I see you in the morning. I totally thought you were a morning person-all put together and happy. :)

Alicia Leppert said...

I love learning random things like this about people. I am SO NOT a morning person, either.

Jan said...

I think I should give you a phone call today. Just joking. Morning are a little difficult, but I actually enjoy breakfast. It's the only time I know that we will be eating together. Sad but true. Great tag Brenda.