I watched TWILIGHT tonight and it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. The line was long, theatre crowded and well - the movie was so much better than I thought it would be! I thought I was going to be so disappointed with all the hype, but it did not disappoint! I sat there when it was over not wanting to leave until I had seen the rest of the story ~ I didn't want it to end! I want to see it again...so bad! It was sooooooooooooooo GOOD!
So if you haven't gone yet - get some girlies together and GO!
5 comments:
I felt the same way! I thought I would be way disappointed but I liked it. Books are always better, but the movie was good! I bet there will be another one coming!
Completely agree. We didn't leave for awhile. Our theater was full of gleeful screaming girls. They screamed the entire time and...we loved it. It was totally appropriate. I would normally get really irritated, but it was so fun being there with all of them so excited. It added so much more excitement I thought.
I loved it too!! And, I even found out that they are going to film book 2 and 3. Back to back!! Woohoo!!!
Brenda, I'll go see it again with you!
I am going to see it tomorrow with all the girls I work with. I am scimming thru the book tonight so I can rememaber what Twilight is all about. It's been quite a while since I finished them. Like you I am just hoping I am not disappointed. You have given me hope.
Post a Comment