Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our accomplishments...

Ten things we have accomplished this week!

1. Wear PJ's all day
2. Bake treats
3. Eat Baked treats
4. Turn on the fire all day
5. Listen to Christmas music
6. Watch Christmas Movies
7. Lots of snuggling
8. Refuse to go out in the COLD
9. Drink Cocoa
10. Sleep In

My kids aren't too excited that school has been cancelled for them this week... But they have gotten over it and are enjoying all the extra play time together. With the weather staying so cold and snow on the way again I am beginning to wonder if our Christmas Vacation hasn't already begun. Hopefully it will warm up a bit while the snow is in town so we can build a snowman!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, I envy you and your snowed in days! Although, I'm sure after a day or two I'd be ready for school to come back! The fire sounds SO nice!

Jodi said...

Sounds like my kind of accomplishments. And I noticed your house is sold. :( How long are you going to be "local"? Would Landon like to come play with Bennett? Now that I don't babysit, Bennett goes crazy home alone.