So, you are probably tired of seeing these photos...but I had to share what I accomplished today. I finally had a moment to do a little digital scrapbooking with this friend last night. I started out with a totally different layout, had it almost complete, closed it to finish later and somehow in my forgetfulness DIDN'T SAVE THE CHANGES! I was SICK! So I closed up my computer and went to bed with the satisfaction that I at least had a fun adult conversation in blissful peace and quiet. So this morning I started fresh! I must say this layout turned out much better. It was so much fun and I must say "the addiction is back!"


2 comments:
I love it Brenda! I've been kind of in a dry-spell lately, too. So fun that you had someone to sit and chat with while you work. Whenever I take my laptop to our ward craft nights to work, I always get lots of weird looks and questions. :-)
Looks great!! I love those layouts.
My sister said, "How in the world do you digital scapbook with a friend?" I said, it's just like normal scrapbooking with a friend, just without the mess. :)
I had lots of fun, can't wait until next Tuesday night!
Post a Comment