...has the time gone? (I don't know, but we have had fun!)
Months have passed and I look at my blog, but just don’t have the time or energy to post anything. I think it is a "summer thing" (or at least that is my excuse). I have been too busy having fun instead of talking about the fun I’m having… But that is a good thing, right?
School will be starting soon as the summer dwindles away... Soon we will "HAVE to go back to our ROUTINE." I am so enjoying the late night family movies and sleeping in! The thought of being "put together" before 8:30 a.m. is frightening!!! Enough of that talk already!
As for my blogging dilemma, I think I will start HERE, NOW, TODAY and just go from there (wherever that may be).
TODAY has been a good day, I always love Saturday’s. I know Sunday is the “Day of Rest,” but I like to start the resting process on Saturday by doing some of the fun things “I want” to do, but just never get around to doing during the week. So this morning (while still in my jammies) I did this…

Yep, it took me all morning… You may say “it is just a collage,” and it is, but it will soon be a 20” X 30” printed on Canvas to hang in our Bonus room so we can reminisce about the summer gone by all winter long.
I am also having our family photo made into another 20” X 30” canvas to put in our downstairs great room. Let’s just say I found a great deal HERE ($24.99 for both of them)!
Having these ginormous babies in our home is something I am LOVING the thought of. I have been wanting a canvas family photo for a while, but the price tag was just unreasonable for me. I can’t wait to share the finished products, and my hubby can't wait to get something on our walls!
We are continuing to have an exciting summer full of events, surprises, travel, family, sunshine and all the good things summertime brings (to be shared in future posts). There are still a few weeks left, and I am determined to soak in every ounce of them!

4 comments:
Hooray, you're back!!
It's been a day ... I will chalk up the tears that surfaced to that. I MISS YOU ALL!! LOVE YOU!!
so cute!
I saw the word "surprises" in your post and looked around suspiciously and found your baby widget. Congratulations. I am still questioning if I can handle a 4th :)
Post a Comment