Friday, February 11, 2011

Facebook Ruined it ALL!

I recently viewed my friend "Stephanie's" blog books she ordered.  She had the last 3 years of her blog printed and put into books and they are AMAZING!  So, I have been bitten again by the bug - the blogging bug. 

It made me think about why I blog.  Blogging for me is my outlet, it is my journal and my way of keeping my thoughts and memories in some sort of order.  It is one thing in my life I can have 100% control over!

It made me think about who my blog is for.  It all started when we moved "away" from home as a way to keep the family connected to us (mainly the grandkids).  It is for my family far away and it is for my kids.

It made me think about what has kept me from blogging as much this past year.  One word - FACEBOOK!  I don't know about you, but it is much easier to post one sentence than an entire blog post. Facebook can be wonderful, but I actually find it rather depressing, time consuming and annoying lately.  As "Stephanie" said it best "Facebook ruined it ALL." 

So, I am back to blogging and I am going to keep it up - for me, for my family and for whomever. 


Cousins at Christmas - Just because I love this picture!