Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Welcome 2012!
Like most people on the first day of the new year I am excited for the fresh start! 
This year I do have some "goals" in mind for myself as well as a list of things to tackle. I don't know if I will be 100%, but I will be trying to do my VERY BEST!

1. Take more pictures and record more memories.
I am going to take at least one photo per day in 2012 in a direct effort to record our daily lives as they are and the memories we are making.  This past year I noticed I took very few pictures and although it means I must have been "busy enjoying the moments" I do miss not having the photos to look back on. I hope to post them here each day on our blog.

2. Read.
I am going to make time to read (something other than Dr. Seuss and Pinkalicious!). I have a few titles in mind and I am excited!  One thing I plan to do is read the Book of Mormon in its entirety this year as well.

3. Get my house organized and decorated.
Each month I am going to pick a room and tackle it - top to bottom.

4. Play more.
Going to slow down and play Barbies with Chez, Legos with Colton, House with Paige and do some MAD science experiments with Landon!  

That's it folks!  Pretty simple I think...



1 comment:

KAMurray said...

What a great plan for 2012. I like it and might have to steal some of your ideas...