![]() |
| "Pinned a Fresh Scent" |
Ahh....How I LOVE Pinterest! A few weeks ago I "Pinned" a homemade laundry soap recipe with hopes that I may actually make it someday. Today was that day! With four little people in our home we do a lot of laundry and it is usually...very dirty, stinky laundry. This stuff is supposed to do the trick with only 2 Tablespoons per load - "haha....right," I thought. Cheznee enjoyed the process of dumping all the ingredients together and smelling the "fresh scent."
So far we have been using this stuff only 2 Tbsp at a time and I am surprised at how wonderful it is... I LOVE IT! Tide has been my go-to soap for years, but this does a much better job and it is a ton cheaper - and I added a couple bottles of the Downy Unstopables fabric softener granules so it includes the fabric softener. It cost me less than $30 to make enough soap to last us months and my laundry smells fresh!
You can try it for yourself here.

No comments:
Post a Comment