Our pre-Halloween was much fun! The boys and I completed Colton's airplane costume in the morning before little miss Cheznee woke up....



I think it turned out pretty cute, for cardboard and yellow duck tape!
We went to our church party and trunk or treat. How crazy... there were so many people you couldn't even move! The kids decorated pumpkins ate cupcakes and carmel apples, after a very healthy pizza dinner and went trunk-or-treating! After visiting 4 trunks the boys were ready to go home - that was enough candy for them! I think we will skip out tonight and just hand out candy...after we go to the store and buy some more!!!
2 comments:
Your first blog almost made me cry. I miss you guys! I wish we were closer so our kids could play together and we could visit! Cheznee is adorable! Isn't it a big difference between girls and boys? I think David has monkey in him somewhere! I'll send pics of them in costume. Nice to read about a piece of your life.
Love, Jessie
Those costumes are so adorable! And holy cow - that plane is awesome!!! (I think your cricut skills are pretty spiffy).
Post a Comment