Monday, October 29, 2007

What is Monday?


Cold, Crazy, A New Beginning, No Milk for Breakfast!
Today is Monday. I survived an overnight women's retreat Friday and Saturday. It was full of fun - shopping, scrapbooking, gabbing with new and old friends, eating lots of yummy food! I had a great time. On the way h0me I learned much about TRUE friendship and BLOGGING! So, here I am ~ thanks to Leslie!
I am fighting a head cold today, or maybe a weekend getaway hangover...hmm... Putting the last minute touches on costumes and treats for this week's events and hoping to feel better so that I might enjoy all that we have planned. Most of which I will be doing on my own as Kenny will be working late today.... tomorrow is our church dinner party and trunk-or-treat! I am hoping he will be home in time to help "dress the goblins!" As for that... Chez is going to be a ladybug, Landon a dragon and Colton a -----------Cougar football player (thanks to Aunt Kathy) or an airplane. I like the airplane idea but it needs to be constructed....(and I have a lot to do already)...We'll see! I do think painting Colton's White hair RED would be very fun!
Anyway, welcome to our blog and I hope this will keep us more in touch with everyone. Love to all!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hurray! I'm so excited you decided to join the blogging world. I love the photo of the kiddoes - so adorable. I had a great time with you over the weekend and that you're a friend. Now just move back to our town - hee hee!

Kasi French said...

Horray!! I can hardly believe how big those kids are! They are all so dang cute! Miss you all so much!

Empty Nesters said...

Your blog looks great. Be sure to send photos of the kids in their costumes. I'm going to miss them so much. I will have no grandkids this year coming by. Stephen has Cameron all day until 5:30. He thought he would take him downtown. Makes me sad... Love you all.