Thursday, November 15, 2007

Be our guest!

We finished the guest room - bed and all! Last Saturday we went and bought a new mattress, despite efforts to get gently used ones from friends and family - it wasn't going to work - sorry Tia and David! Kenny wasn't crazy about using a used mattress - I can't say that I was super crazy about it either. So here is what we have for our Guests! The room is decorated in country decor with a warm down comfortor.....Your home away from home...as long as you don't mind a crying baby sometimes at night and two toddlers with frequent potty and crying moments.... I wonder if we will ever sleep again... Anyway the bed is comfortable and it is yours if you will "Be our Guest!"
The photos aren't great, but it is very hard to take a photo of a bedroom!
As far as the rest of things, I am sorry about my whining in the previous post. I have changed my attitude and am moving on! Gratitude will be my guide. I am so thankful for so many things and instead of dwelling on the one thing that is bothering me I am going to go all out gratitude... So come be our guest, you will be greatful!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So adorable! You have such a great decorating touch. Maybe we'll have to take you up on your offer one of these days - even though you don't live too far away it might be fun.

Kasi French said...

I will come and visit ... one of these days!! I was talking aloud the other day, still getting used to not having the little ones with me all the time I suppose, and I made a commitment to be up there before Colton turns eight ~ sure, it's a grand goal but I'm positive I can make it!! (Note the sarcasm) XO