Monday, December 3, 2007

Pics Posted!




Happy us!


The boys FEASTING!

1st Thanksgiving!


Daddy resting...watching fottball (see the glaring eyes)


The FEAST!


2nd Snow (1st melted too fast)



E-Town Christmas Parade with Papa


Cutest little biker Chick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was here and that I love you guys to the moon and back. Can't wait to see you all again this weekend. Give the kids a kis from their Auntie Shell.

Kasi French said...

The baby isn't really a baby anymore!! I can hardly I haven't seen her. And the boys ... they're huge! I vote you come to UT for Spring Break!

Anonymous said...

Brenda and Kenny,

The kids are so big now. We miss you guys so much. Hopefully you will be in town for Christmas so we can see the kids. Little Cheznee isn't so little anymore...i remember babysitting them after school and her not being able to walk or talk or anything! We got your Christmas card today and its so cute.

When you come into town give the Wallace's a call or come and stop by so we can see you guys. We miss the kids but we also miss Kenny and Brenda too!

Hope all is well.

Emily Wallace
509-754-2267 Home
509-237-3399 My Cell