For your viewing pleasure...or not!
You will need to mute my slideshow to hear this....
Here is Kenny (In the red and white shirt - Bald Guy) with some teachers from Grandview in a winter homecoming assembly. He improvised as he didn't know the dance... I think he does the running man! YIKES!!!
8 comments:
That's hilarious! So glad to see Kenny knows how to have a good time! Be careful though, the ward talent show specialist may be giving him a call to perform on our stage!!
What the heck was that!! LOL. Was Kenny doing a "high knees" warm-up drill? Working on his volleying technique? Wallace family has watched at least five times. Emily and Madeline are howling. The big bald guy is not much of a Solider Boy!
Oh My Goodness, I think I tought my brother those moves. I guess we should have practice more.... Go Kenny, Go Kenny, GO Kenny!!!
Hey Kenny you know we are having a tri-ward Valentine's Day Dance would you be willing to teach lessons? We have been learning the fox trot and the swing and such. But your moves look so much more funny I mean fun. By the way the dance is on the 15th if ya'll can make it.
Oh My!
Got your dance lessons from kyle?
M.C Hammer is looking for a backup dancer I hear!
Just kidding- good job Ken!
What a hoot!!
Kenny remember that we know people in that valley. Please
don't tell them that you know us!
BTW,
Where did you learn those Moves???
Kenny - aka: Straight 'A' Nerd Boy - you're hilarious!! I'm lovin' the "sit and spin" move. Were you waxing the floor??? LOL Loved it!!!!
Love and miss you guys!!!!
WOW! Kenny, I don't know what your'e drinking in the water in Grandview? Cassandra confirmed it Yes- that is the running man, pretty scary! We wanted to run away too! Someone said to practice more- sorry to be the one to tell you...It's hopeless. Thanks for the laugh. You made our day brighter. Miss you all. Hope to see you at the dance in Ephrata. Maybe you can teach us your moves.The Lybbert Family:)
Post a Comment