Hi Brenda, This is Erin, Leslie's sister. I just read your post on my blog and thought you might get my message from here. ummm...books...Eventhough I love love love to read, I never really read up on photography because I have found that the best way to 'compose' a shot is to practice with angles and positions. But to learn more about how my camera works, I first read the manual front to back, then I would practice with the different elements. If I didn't quite get it, I would google it. Check out: www.betterphoto.com or www.naturfotograf.com (he talks about lenses, and is very thorough in testing them and giving different lenses a rating) Other than that, I just ask other photographers a lot of questions, sometimes they don't share too much because they are worried about losing out on their trade secrets...so if you have any questions, you can just email me at erinsummerill{at}hotmail{dot}com. I will try to help you out as much as I can.
3 comments:
Hi Brenda, This is Erin, Leslie's sister. I just read your post on my blog and thought you might get my message from here. ummm...books...Eventhough I love love love to read, I never really read up on photography because I have found that the best way to 'compose' a shot is to practice with angles and positions. But to learn more about how my camera works, I first read the manual front to back, then I would practice with the different elements. If I didn't quite get it, I would google it. Check out: www.betterphoto.com or www.naturfotograf.com (he talks about lenses, and is very thorough in testing them and giving different lenses a rating) Other than that, I just ask other photographers a lot of questions, sometimes they don't share too much because they are worried about losing out on their trade secrets...so if you have any questions, you can just email me at erinsummerill{at}hotmail{dot}com. I will try to help you out as much as I can.
This music video cracked me up. You picked the perfect pictures!! The one of Landon is priceless!!
That is adorable!!
Post a Comment