Saturday, March 1, 2008

Great Saturday!

So how great was today? Really GREAT!

1) I had a GREAT workout with a 4starmom and lost 3lbs this week (thank you workout buddy)!

2) I got to try my new kitchen toy for yummy breakfast smoothies this morning. I can't wait to get to know it better. I have waited and wanted this for so long. Thank you Costco (and Kenny)! If anyone has GREAT tips and tricks to share, bring them on.

2) My sweet hubby washed and vacuumed both of our cars today! Say goodbye to month old french fries, dried milk stains and kiddie trash everywhere. Every time we do this I wait about a month to let anyone (but me) eat or drink in the car. I love the smell of cleanliness...

3) I scrubbed my kitchen floors and they shine again. You may think that this is not so GREAT, but it is my favorite chore...if it is possible to have a favorite chore.

4) I was able to take a GREAT nap!

5) My hubby took me to buy some of this, and it was all HIS idea. I can't say I love their stuff enough it is so GREAT.

6) It is Stake Conference tomorrow and since we didn't have a sitter so Kenny and I could attend the adult session tonight, we made the most of our time together. Kenny the boys and I had a movie party in our king bed. We all got in jammies, boys with blankies in tow and literally jumped into our king bed to watch Game Plan. GREAT movie. I think this is a new tradition for us on Saturday nights. It will be interesting with all 5 of us. I will get a photo next time.

GREAT days like today make me appreciate how wonderful my life is. Take time to see the GREAT things in your life this coming week.



Promised Pictures:
Pacific City

Us at the Cape Meares lighthouse (can you believe the weather - 2 weeks ago)!


Our friends, Tony & Shelby (and baby on the way)


Sunset...Ahhhhhhhh



At the tidepools


Those are surfers behind me...

1 comment:

meohmyers said...

So glad you had a great day on Saturday! Lots of great things happened to you that day! We also love the movie Game Plan. That's a great tradition to start - family movie night in bed! Love it! I also need a new blender! I'm so jealous!