Thursday, February 28, 2008

Those Brown Eyes...

Your eyes tell such a story each time I look into them. Today they were so dark I was thinking how just by looking into your eyes I know you and how you feel or what you are thinking almost immediately. They are truly beautiful Brown Eyes.

When you are happy they sparkle and when you smile they almost disappear in your squint.
When you are sad they frown. When you are sick they turn almost black, so dark. When you are surprised they light up the room and when you say "I love you" the love just pours out of them.

I have never seen brown eyes as beautiful as yours, Landon.


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Those are some beautiful eyes. Way to capture them Brenda.

Kasi French said...

So true, they've been that way since he was so little!

meohmyers said...

This was a beautiful post! Hope he gets to read it when he gets older. He is such a little cutie!