Friday, March 14, 2008

To Buy...

I have some FUN shopping to do this weekend! I so love to shop for things other than groceries and household necessities. Here is the list!


1. Tickets to take the boys to "Horton Hears A Who!" preferably a matinee. Will you be going to see this flick?


2. It seems Easter is almost here and I need to find an Easter dress for Cheznee. She has never had a really frilly, princess dress, so I thought Easter would be the perfect excuse to buy one and probably some sweet shoes to match. Any suggestions?


3. A new necktie for Colton, something springy.


4. I will be ordering some of these cute hairclips that can be found here. If your daughter has baby fine or barely any hair these are the best! They are lined with ribbon so they stay in place and will make her look ever-so cute.


Or if she has more hair these may be more your style...

Or maybe this hat?
I also found this place has some cuties.


5. I need to order the book "Square Foot Gardening" so we can get our garden built this spring break. Have any of you done this method of gardening, if so, did it work? Or, what do you suggest? I want to do it right the first time!


6. And for me, some shoes! I cleaned them out when we moved....darn... I love shoe shopping!


My sister will be here to join me, so it will be so much fun! Will you be buying anything fun this weekend?

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

Mel Bartholemew is by far the master of square foot gardening. We used his method last year and intend on using it again. Our garden was seriously busting at the seams. We followed his recipe for the dirt mix to a T and thinked that really helped! Great book, you'll really like it.

Sounds like a great weekend is in store for you!

I feel like a failure. I've failed the word verification test twice already trying to post this comment! Come on vkopi, be right~!

Kasi French said...

I'll take those kiddos at any time! A romantic get-away to SLC?!? Just bring the kids and then we'll go do fun things on our own and you and Kenny can have the whole weekend kid free!!

Did you like Horton? We're suppose to go see it this weekend!

Kristin said...

Brenda! How is your family? I am very much a newbie at this blogging thing! Your page is way too advanced for me! I can't believe how much Cheznee has changed! Hope things are wonderful!

Kristi said...

Brenda! I stumbled on your blog by accident! I clicked on your name, thinking you were another Brenda and found your page! How fun for me. I love your blog. Michael and I are discussing our garden ideas. (We don't have one yet.) We were impressed with the Myers' square-foot garden, so we were planning to do one, too. Looks like I'll have to check out that book!