I am very thankful it is Friday. Our family is really trying to focus on being thankful. As I reflect on this crazy, but wonderful week I am very thankful:
1. To be able to be a stay-at-home mom. There is defiantly no greater call. I am grateful we decided to make the changes necessary to accomplish this. I am realizing it can be more challenging than any job, but the blessings are indescribable.
2. Colton being our first "tester" child. I am coming to the conclusion that if I can manage him, I can handle anything that is thrown my way. He is a very challenging child and I am thankful for the lessons he teaches me every day. I am a better mommy because of him.
3. Our primary kids. They made my not-so-happy day a great one at our "Bug Parade" activity on Wednesday.
4. Our health! Everyone in our family is in pretty good health this week! Hooray!
5. Friends who are willing to take your kids away for an afternoon, so you can come out of a "Mommy Moment."
I challenge you to reflect on 5 things you are grateful for this week!
4 comments:
Those are such great things to be thankful for. I'm trying to count my blessings more too and not dwell on the things that bother or get me down as much.
Thanks for reminding me about the school kits. I jumped on the computer right after talking to you and was so happy to see had a new blog entry too!
Im glad I did my grateful post on Thursday because now with 2 kids having diarrhea and puking, Ive forgotten what its like to be thankful! We were thinking about doing the bug parade for one of our activities in our Primary too. It looks so cute. Im really amazed that you did what it took to stay home, Im sure it was weird changing over to that. It is so worth it though and your kids are lucky to have a mom that knows that.
You make me happy! Life is absolutely crazy but I smile when I think of all things Murray! Miss you!
Okay ... HELP!! How do you upload your videos?!? Apparently I'm retarded!
Post a Comment