Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spoiled Sweet...

Our daughter is 110% girl! She loves clothes, shoes, and her hair being pretty. A friend of mine recently gave me a LARGE bag of clothes her daughter outgrew. This is a treasure chest for Cheznee. She gets ahold of anything in the bag she can and tries to put it on. Inside the bag were not 1, 2, or 3 bathing suits, but 4! In addition to the one I bought for her, this little Diva now has 5 suits! All I can say is we better spend some serious time in the water this summer! Last night she was trying to put the bikini on over her PJ's so I thought hey lets try them on and she loved it!





3 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome to the world of girls! Maggie has always loved trying on all the clothes!
Kurt would say no way to that swimsuit too!

Alicia Leppert said...

So cute!

Kreanna said...

She is SUCH a girl! Aleigha is the SAME way! Love it!