Anyway, last week on my girl's getaway we made a stop in Ellensburg for some lunch and to window shop. We stopped at the neatest little store and I bought this nifty item.
So, now you are wondering "what is it?" It is a shopping list note pad and now "My new best friend." It lists common grocery items that you check when you are out of them. It is magnetic and has enough sheets for 1 whole year! The best part is the items are sorted by category so when you are shopping you won't have to waddle all the way back to the back of the store again, because you forgot the Ice Cream. I know you all want a best friend like mine now, so go here and get one or you can get one in another variety like "Don't Kill the Kids," "Pack This," or "Things You Must Do to Make Me Happy." They are so FUN!
OK, the deal is that I am a LIST MAKER and have been meaning to make something like this up on my computer for over a year now.....but I have not done it (like many other things). So when I saw it I had to have it and scooped it up. I must say it was well worth the $8. So here it is another item I should have invented and become a millionaire over....
5 comments:
I'm a total list person, too. That website is too funny. I'll have to spend some time browsing...
you are so funny. I love that you threw in the pet story just in an attempt to appear funny. (BTW, I am exactly the same way with pets. Which is why we don't have any and probably never will.) I love that list! I so want one.
I love it! I found this list while I was playing MOM in California. For the new young mom who would spend at least an extra half an hour in the store ... IT SAVED MY LIFE!
Sweet little story about Landon ~ I can hardly believe how big they are getting! AND YES - IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO START WATCHING THE OFFICE! IT MAKES LIFE BETTER! Love you!
Awesome! Im all over this!
I love their lists and have buyers remorse - for not getting any that is!
Post a Comment