Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful:

1. For the ability to slow-down a bit this week and just enjoy the days. Ever since we have moved to this "Bigger City," life has gotten busier and faster for us small-town folk. I am going to continue to try to slow our family down a bit.

2. For a HEALTHY family this week. Hooray!!!

3. The really great spring days which have allowed us to enjoy family walks, BBQ's, our yard and just plain ol' sunshine.

4. Fasting and the ability to see Heavenly Father at work in our lives.

5. The women's retreat I am able to attend for the next few days with girlfriends, food and lots of scrapbooking!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

If only we could all be as positive and grateful as you. I admire that quality about you so much. I can't wait til I can say "everyone being healthy." Then I might feel a bit more grateful.

Shayla said...

I'm with Alicia, I need the healthiness to be at our house and stay for awhile! I admire your gratefulness, too. I could use a weekend away with friends scrapbooking, that sounds fun!

Anna said...

Having everyone healthy for a week is nothing short of a miracle around here these days! Have fun scrapbooking!

::lindsay said...

girlfriend retreat! How fun! I hope you have a really fun time!

Hopefully the bathroom thing is going okay. I hope you're not cursing my name as your doing your extra loads of laundry!

Leslie said...

I love your thankful posts - they remind me to be more thankful. We had such a blast with you over the weekend - thanks for coming and driving! Can't wait till the next one.