Curly Baby Fine Hair
+
Humidity
+
Trampoline
+
Undressing in Public
=
Very Bad Hair!

All I can say is our little girl loves to jump on the trampoline, loves to undress in public and loves being outside so, unfortunately there are many bad hair days to come.
12 comments:
Hair raising post for sure. This is the cutest thing. I love it.
Hilarious! At least she has hair :)
That is so funny. Her curly hair is awesome. I would imagine those curls could create some serious chaos!
Hee hee! What a cutie! Love these pictures!
I love the second pic...her expression adds to
the "electricity"
Wow! I love her wild look. She is so cute. I had a trampoline stripping sister.
The concert looked so fun too. One of my girlfriends went and had fun. How fun to go with your mom and sister!
MY FAVORITE!!! LOVE THIS!!
wow! that is some crazy hair! I have to say I'm glad it's you with the stripping 18mo old and not me!
Ha! Funny pictures! Seriously though, I love her curls.
Oh yeah---I think that is a great idea to post on the EAT blog for recipes you are looking for.
Cutest picture ever. I can relate, my hair looks the exact same way right now, except I didn't just jump on a trampoline.
Wow, this is the best picture ever. I love her facial expression, you can tell she is having a blast. Her Aunt Kathy sure does love that kid (and the boys too).
Post a Comment