Monday, May 26, 2008

Concert!




Friday night was the BEST concert I have ever attended. Carrie Underwood is truly an amazing singer and hearing her in person was a confirmation of that to me. She has a beautiful voice, truly enjoys what she does and is so down to earth. I hear she is going to be at the Puyallup fair this summer so get your tickets, you won't regret it!

I also enjoyed Josh Turner who opened for her, (His deep voice gives me chills).

During the show my sister and I were asked to sing "Jesus take the wheel" by the camera man so he could put us on the big screen. Luckily, I know the words, but talk about pressure... It is a good thing you could only See my lips moving, because I CANNOT carry a tune! When I saw myself up there all I could see were FRECKLES!

It was a girl's night with my 2 favorite girlfiends that I will NEVER forget. We had an amazing time!

7 comments:

meohmyers said...

You got some GREAT pictures! Looks like you all had the best time! I'm actually going to the Puyallup Fair this year, I'll have to check out her concert!

Amy J. said...

Just one word Brenda...JEALOUS!!!

Alicia Leppert said...

I am so unbelievably jealous!! I would have LOVED to see Carrie in concert. Your pictures are amazing, did you really take those? I've never seen concert pics turn out that good. I'm glad you had such a fun, memorable night. Oh, and I love your freckles!

Kasi French said...

I want to hear you sing that song! Please tape that and put that up!! That is all, a simple request!

Jan said...

That is what I call a fun time for sure. So glad that you could see her. I heard that she is just beyond beautiful. Did she also mispronounce Yakima? I heard that was really cute. You took fantastic pictures for the memories. Fun stuff..

Brenda said...

Yes, I did take those pictures and I was very impressed with how they turned out as well. It was probably becuase we were so close to her.

Kasi- fat chance on me singing for you. I wish I could, but I just can't torture you in that way.

Jan-I didn't hear her mispronounce Yakima, but anything she did was cute. She is completely adorable!

Kristin said...

WOW! looks like it was so much fun! I haven't been to a concert since I saw No Doubt in high school! That's a bit embarrassing! I'm so glad you got to go, she is a great singer and so cute to look at!