Thursday, May 8, 2008

My First Game of Tag!

So, this is me Cheznee the "Sweet Thing" in my family and thanks to my buddy Dallin, this is my first game of tag! I am so excited to play. Here it goes!


1. I am the princess in my family. Being the only “little” girl makes me extra special. My brothers adore me. They defiantly watch over me, especially Colton. They are so protective of me. I don’t get into much trouble, because one of them is always watching. Every morning, when I go to play with them the always notice my cute outfit and my hair when it is fixed and say “sister, you are the cutest.”

2. My favorite food right now is “Co Co Puck” which means any kind of cereal. It all started with “Co Co Puffs” if you couldn't’t figure that out. I always have to have a snack cup or baggie of them in my hand, with my cup of milk. My other favorites are pampakes, cackers, those tree things and green salad.

3. Let me tell you about my bankie, binkie and baba. These are my 3 special things. I have one of them attached to me at all times. I love my bankie, it is fleece and has fringies that I play with as I fall asleep. My binkie is just that, a binkie! Mommy tries to only let me have it at nap time and bed time, but I’m showing her. I hid them all over the house so I can find one whenever I want one! Nice try mom… Finally, my baba, well the big people in my life call it a sippy, but the idea of a baba full of milk makes me happy.

4. I love all the boys in my family. They teach me so much. This week I am learning that burping is fun! Mommy gets a little upset and says it’s rude, but I think it is hilarious. I also have learned how to build with Lego's, drive matchbox cars, and dig in the rocks. Being dirty doesn’t phase me!

5. Being a girl is so great! I love getting dressed and some days I want to get dressed over and over again. I love shoes and always know which pair I want to wear each day! Brushing my tees (teeth) is also a favorite and doing my hair pretty makes me smile.

6. I am miss independent, they say. I like to do my own thing, all by myself. I like to read books, color and sing….mostly all on my own. I am not afraid of much, which scares mommy and daddy. I can jump on the trampoline, climb up ladders and just today I climbed all the way up on top of our kitchen table and was dancing for mommy to see!

I am so excited to tag one of my friends! So here it goes, come and play with me Maddie, Zoe & Emily!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

That little girly is so adorable!!! I loved learning more about her - the co co puck cracked me up!

Alicia Leppert said...

What a doll. This was a fun idea.

Anna said...

Im with her on the cereal! I loved this post. I really can imagine she will never date thanks to those big brothers. Im thinking she needs a sister...

Kasi French said...

I GET TO MEET HER IN LESS THAN A MONTH! I'm so excited ... I vote I get to dance with all of those cute kids, they'll be my date!

::lindsay said...

She is absolutely adorable! I haven't seen this tag before. Too fun.

meohmyers said...

Awww... too cute! I'll have to get this done for Maddie soon! I love that you, I mean Cheznee, tagged her!

Maddie LOVES her Cheznee. Loves, loves, loves her!

Kristin said...

you are so right. cheznee and leila would get along great! they sound a lot alike! she's so cute!