Friday, May 2, 2008

What I Like About You!

I was tagged by the ever-so talented Nicole.


Here are the rules:

1. Answer questions from your blog list of friends and family.

2. If you don’t have 18 names on your list, just pick one for the last question.

3. Tag 3 other people.



When did you meet the 1st person on your list?


I met Annalisa at a weekly playgroup at Church. I had seen and known of her for a while, but we officially met at playgroup, we are not super close friends yet, but we are getting to know each other better everyday through blogging and I am loving everything about her and wish we would have met sooner.



What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?


Heather is just flat adorable, she is so stylish and I love that about her. She has a gift and an eye for fashion that I admire. I have never seen her not look great (even when gardening in that great hat!)



What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?


5th is Kasi, what can I say, except she is incredible! Kasi is one of the ever-so-amazing missionaries that were able to finally get my Kenny baptized. She has a wonderful spirit about her that radiates from her entire being. I love her contagious smile and laugh, her willingness to serve her compassion for others and love for life.

6th on my list is Kim. She is very talented and gifted. Kim is one of those people that everyone should have as a friend and I consider her one of mine. She has a confidence about her that I envy. She is one of the 1st people I met when I moved here and made me feel so welcome.




How long have you known the 9th person on your list?


I have known of Lindsay for about 8 months, but only started getting to know her over the past few. Her sister-in-law and my sister are very good friends and have a pact that they will get one of our kids to marry someday. I am really excited to get to know her more. I am finding that she is someone I need as a friend, because she is so talented, fun and a great mother!


What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list?


11th is Nicole, everything! Her outgoing personality, her smile, her happy-go-lucky attitude and her sense of humor. I am impressed with all of her creations and want her to TEACH ME! (I need her as my friend too!)

12th is Kirstin. What impresses me about Kirstin is her ability to be a practically single mom of 2 little kids for months while her husband was in Iraq. This fact about her has inspired me. Whenever I saw her during this time she was so happy and positive. Knowing what she was able to overcome has helped me realize how good I have it.


What is a memory of the 16th?


A memory of Shana is seeing her 9 months pregnant and still wearing her tiny pre-pregnancy jeans and wanting to make her eat an entire cheesecake. Yes, she is one of those! Shana is an amazing scrapbooker and quilter and whenever I have a memory of a great scrapbook retreat or girls night – she is there!


Something nice about the 18th?


Megan is someone I can always talk to. She never judges, always listens and truly cares. She is the first person I met here and it was very comforting to meet someone like her.



I tag Leslie, Movie Queen and Natasha.

5 comments:

Kasi French said...

You are far too kind to me! I love you so much ... Who knows, I'm getting ansy here in SLC, maybe I'll just make my way to Washington and live closer to my favorite Washington family!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love seeing who blogs with whom, and trying to figure out who is who and the connection between everyone.
I'm so excited you tagged me! I can't wait to do it.

::lindsay said...

This is such a fun tag! So when did Kenny get baptized? I would love to hear the story.

Thanks for the kind words. It's been fun to get to know you better and I can't wait to get to know you even more!

Kristin said...

Hey,thanks for the kind words. Those fifteen months were the easiest of my life, RIGHT! I think the smile on my face was insanity by the way!

Leslie said...

I don't know how I missed this post! YOu probably thought I was ignoring your tag! But I'll get to it now that I've discovered it, lol!