Wednesday, June 11, 2008

72 Hour Kits - GREAT DEALS FOUND!

This post is all THANKS TO ALICIA!

She called me this morning to tell me that TARGET (by the mall) has a bunch of survival stuff for those ever-so-overwhelming 72 hour kits in the $1 section! While I was there loading my cart, I also checked into the camping section and hygiene section to find more $1 (or so) deals!!!

Boy did I score (and I'm sure she did too!)

Go get prepared, while the getting's good!

1 comment:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, did I ever! It was ridiculous how excited I was when I saw it all. I also went to the camping section and got more cheap stuff! I was so excited to come home and cross more stuff off my list of what I need for our 72 hour kits. I'm so glad you were able to go and score too!