I finished the digital scrapbooking class today at www.jessicasprague.com! Here are my final layout assignments. I registered for the next one starting Monday and I am so excited!
Brenda, I love your last two layouts. What a sweet tribute to your sister and the pics of your boys in their undies are classic! I'm glad that you decided to take the second round of classes. I signed up, too. It's a little ridiculous how excited I am! :-)
That is awesome. You are way ahead of me in the skills dept. Love it..
What ward are you in? I know that 3rd ward is looking for a 72 hr. kit demo. I am in 8th, but you rocked with your post yesterday. Let me know. Someone was asking me about kits and I instantly thought of you..
okay brenda so these layouts are totally cute. Now this may sound like a silly question but I have to ask because I want to start doing all my scrapbooking digitally. Are you just using photoshop or what programs are you using?
6 comments:
Brenda, I love your last two layouts. What a sweet tribute to your sister and the pics of your boys in their undies are classic! I'm glad that you decided to take the second round of classes. I signed up, too. It's a little ridiculous how excited I am! :-)
Those are such fabulous layouts! I love them and I think you should start submitting them to the mags.
I. LOVE. THEM.
If I can create pages that cool...Sign me up!
That is awesome. You are way ahead of me in the skills dept. Love it..
What ward are you in? I know that 3rd ward is looking for a 72 hr. kit demo. I am in 8th, but you rocked with your post yesterday. Let me know. Someone was asking me about kits and I instantly thought of you..
okay brenda so these layouts are totally cute. Now this may sound like a silly question but I have to ask because I want to start doing all my scrapbooking digitally. Are you just using photoshop or what programs are you using?
Post a Comment