It's so funny Brenda...I thought to myself, "man, I never win contests." Then I looked and realized I forgot to comment on your post! How funny! I must have looked on the post in my google reader then thought I'd post in a minute. Well, you know how that goes. Anyways, I thought it was kinda humorous. Happy 18 months Cheznee!
Oh my goodness Brenda I am soooo excited! You're going to get me hooked on digital scrapbooking aren't you! I can't believe I won! I won't be able to get in touch with you for a few days until camp is over but you just made my day!!! Thank you!
5 comments:
Congrats, Amy! You are in for some cute pages!
It's so funny Brenda...I thought to myself, "man, I never win contests." Then I looked and realized I forgot to comment on your post! How funny! I must have looked on the post in my google reader then thought I'd post in a minute. Well, you know how that goes. Anyways, I thought it was kinda humorous. Happy 18 months Cheznee!
Ok, Linds that is awesome that you didn't even enter.
I can't wait to see what you create for Amy.
Amy deserves this. She has been working tirelessly on the scout camp. She is so awesome.
Oh my goodness Brenda I am soooo excited! You're going to get me hooked on digital scrapbooking aren't you! I can't believe I won! I won't be able to get in touch with you for a few days until camp is over but you just made my day!!! Thank you!
Aw shucks.
Post a Comment