Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bloggers Block...

Yes, I am alive, not necessarily well, but alive! (we have had a small bout with a stomach bug around here... I think it is gone now...I hope)

I think I have been suffering from some "BLOGGER'S BLOCK," not because I have nothing to post about, but mostly because other issues have been BLOCKING me from using my computer lately.

Namely: kids, change, hot weather, more change and my husband being home!

I am not complaining, just explaining...

We have been outside a lot more playing in the water and having some picnics on the patio with the (mostly) great weather. Kenny and I even spent some time alone outside the other night in the pouring rain and 50mph wind at 3AM trying to rescue our trampoline from folding like a taco over the fence! (Does that count as a DATE NIGHT?) We were successful, unlike this poor family.

As for the change - well, here it goes again! Now that my dear husband has a new job in a neighboring town we are going to try and move closer. He plans to be there a while and we would like to be closer to allow him to be more involved with the community he will be working for. This has been a huge issue for him this past year and it is very important for his job and what he does. Not to mention, it will save us some much needed gas money, place the kids in the same school district he will be in and hopefully allow us to get a bigger home for our growing kids. This is all great, but sad too! I am just starting to make some amazing friends that live close and we are "settling." So, now the house is on the market and the roller coaster begins again :)

In addition I started the next scrapbooking class in the series I am taking online (before all this CHANGE happened) and haven't started any of it! I think I may just have to play at night a bit!

So, our plate is full and crazy as ever, but we are happy and LIFE IS PRETTY GOOD AROUND HERE!

7 comments:

Amy J. said...

I am so glad things are going good for you Brenda...but don't be too surprised if your For Sale sign turns up missing out of your yard. We hate to see you go!

::lindsay said...

I'm sad to see you go, but am very happy for you and your family. It will be so nice for you to be closer to your husband's work. Luckily, you won't be too far away from all of us, here in Pasco!

Leslie said...

It sounds like it will be a great move for your family but sad to leave new friends behind. I hope your home will sell quickly and you'll find something that's perfect for you.

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm going to be totally selfish right now and say "NOOOOO!" I'm so sad at the thought of you moving away, but I guess one little city over isn't so bad. It sounds like an exciting time at your house. Enjoy having your hubby home!

Nicole said...

Well, you already know how I feel about all of this..........bummed...........but I guess I understand - said in my best eyeore voice.

But really, I am excited for you guys for the new job. I just wish it was in good old Pasco;)

meohmyers said...

This makes me so sad to lose such awesome friends and neighbors! I'm thrilled for the opportunity for your family and it makes complete sense why you'd want to live closer to the school district he'll be working in, but we don't want to see you go. (sniff, sniff) :(

Anna said...

You are my hero, 2 moves in a year! Im hoping all goes smooth for you guys!