Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Pennyatta!

Our dear Landon will turn "4" next week and he has his big day all planned out, "perfectly" in his mind.
Here is his idea of his perfect 4th Birthday:

It will start with making a chocolate cake with mommy then eating lots of chocolate cake and swimming with some friends. Then more chocolate cake and ice cream. Then he will open gifts where he will receive a "little Dr. kit." (not BIG, but little) and a drum set? Then he will hit a "Pennyatta" with a stick for candy.

This cracks me up, especially the "Pennyatta" and the gift part! I think we can swing the "Pennyatta" and the "little Dr. kit," but the drum set - Oh NO! I hate to break his little heart, but a drum set may cause me to lose my mind!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How cute is he?!?! I love it when kids are so specific in what they want. I personally think a drum set would be a lovely addition to your home. That way my kids can come use yours;)

BTW, he was so cute in primary - so embarrassed by Mom. I thought we had several years before that started!