We started out our summer with this great camping trip with Kenny’s family. We had so much fun! I like to camp…with a few requirements, of course!
*Running water
*Warm Showers
*Toilets
*Grass
*Shade
*Lots of Amenities
I am just not a “roughing it” kind of girl.
So here are a few shots of our fun experience which came to an abrupt end one day early!There was this CRAZY windstorm that came up late one afternoon – OUT OF THE BLUE! Basically it blew our tent flat as a pancake as it set nestled ever so sweetly under this Ginormous tree. (Landon was napping inside the tent during part of this). Then there was rain and lightning. So while deciding whether to stay or “rough it” a tree branch fell from the Ginormous tree onto Kenny’s head. We took that as a sign. So we packed it up and headed 10 miles to home… I so enjoyed my King sized bed that night.
Colton in his "new" life jacket that he refused to take off! This kid is crazy on the waverunner, fearless and wild... Oh dear, what have we got to look forward too?
Chez loving Aunt Kathy's cookies! She enjoyed finishing off any can, bottle or drink she found sitting around camp.
Landon and Kenny, just being Landon & Kenny

5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I am loving these lazy days of summer. It's so nice to watch my kids brown up a bit, and have so much unscheduled fun!
Yep, camping was fun but my husband is never going to let me live down leaving on Saturday night especially with how beautiful the weather was on Sunday morning. Oh well, better to be safe then sorry. I have the rest of the camping pictures including some of dare devil jet skier Colton. You'll have them on Tuesday.
Hugs
Looks like so much fun. You guys sure have been traveling a lot this summer! I'm impressed, I used to be a camping sort of girl but more and more...not so much. Great pictures!
I love all the pics, Cheznee's hair is getting so cute. Sounds like you like to camp the way I do too!
I absolutely adore that final picture of the baby ~ who is no longer a baby at all!! Wish I were part of some of this summer fun but I'll try to get up there at some point!
Post a Comment