Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What she won!

Remember my 6 layout giveaway that this girl won? Well, I finally finished her layouts! I hope she enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them. Isn't her family the cutest!








8 comments:

Shayla said...

They turned out awesome, Brenda!

Todd and Shana said...

Those are so amazing! You're really starting to talk me into this whole digital thing...now to get my hands on Photoshop!

Anna said...

Wow Brenda you really have a talent for this! I really want to get into the digital scrapping as well.

The Morfords said...

Those layouts are gorgeous! I found your blog on a whim, and now I come back from time to time to see your digi layouts! Keep it up -you inspire me!

Amy J. said...

Oh Brenda that is too funny! Guess what I was going to post about today! I wonder how many people go to both of our blogs? You did an amazing job on my prize! I can't thank you enough for both the layouts and your introduction to the class!

The Morfords said...

Thanks for replying to my comment!I had a student a long time ago named Jackie Palomarez - any relation?
We're not related to the Morford's in Selah, though we have a lot in common. They have a Jamie (a guy)and my SIL is Jamie, and they have a Michelle, just like me! When I was pregnant with my first son, one of the "Selah Morfords" went to my doctor, so they were always getting us confused!

Leslie said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! What a lucky gal that winner is! I just signed up for JessicaSprague's newbie class. I'm so relieved she finally listed it and I hope in a few months to maybe be a 10th as good as you are!

Alicia Leppert said...

Brenda, they turned out amazing. Amy LOVES them!