I have not been so good at keeping up on my own blog posts this summer, so here it goes a "GINORMOUS post of past happenings" for your enjoyment or boredom (remember this is a journal of sorts).
Labor Day Weekend = Camping at Silverwood (In the WOODS - per the kids)
The title says it all...almost. The photos say the rest.

Cheznee's days were spent in the stroller and eating dirt & sticks at camp...
(she loved it! - I think?)

Taking the Plunge
(Kenny, Cassandra "Kyle's girlfriend", our nephew Kyle & Jeff)

The "Choo Choo Train"
(Landon & our niece Alaina)

Aftershock!
(Jeff and Kenny - front row psychos!)
I was too freaked out to go on this ride... I know a pansy! Hey, somebody had to stay with the kids - Right?
I think we ate Ice Cream every day at least once...(Bite courtesy of Kenny's sister Kim)
Colton was FEARLESS! He hung out with the adults and rode every ride he could all day and night, but he would only sit next to one of the guys... (seen with his Uncle Steve here)! His famous line of the trip was "I think I'm gonna wish I didn't do that!"


TREMORS Anyone?
The weather was just OK, but we had a great time overall. It was so much fun being together.
4 comments:
I can't believe Colton and even Landon went on those crazy roller coasters!! It seems like they'd just slip right through those harnesses!
I can't believe either that Colton went on so many of those rides. I discovered last year at Knotts Berry Farm that I'm NOT a good roller coaster rider (anything above the Disney level type rides anyway. Great photos!
I was there and I promise you if Colton would have been tall enough to ride Aftershock he would have. I rode it and there is now way I would ever get on it again let alone in the front car. Crazy Kenny and Jeff! We did have a great time and it was awesome being together as a family.
You have some brave boys thats for sure! I love rides too!
Post a Comment