Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschooler.


Landon LOVES. LOVES. LOVES. Preschool. He started a week after Colton started Kindergarten and that entire week was full of "Can I go to school yet?" and "Is today the day?" Poor guy suffered through watching his brother get to go last year without him and I could tell this week was pure torture! He is a very independent and friendly little guy. Everyday he comes home so proud of himself and happy.

7 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Our first week of school was the same, with Macy gone and Payson asking daily when HE could go to school. It's so sweet how excited they are to grow up, but so sad!!

Kasi French said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I can hardly believe how big he looks! Oh I miss you guys!!!!

Brandi Allred said...

Hey Murray family, this is Brent. I have not talked to you all in a long time. I dont know your emails so I guess this will have to do. I hope all is well, Brandi and I are doing well over here in Seattle still. It sounds like everything is going well for you all according to your blog. Drop me a note on our email brandiandbrent@gmail.com. Talk to you soon
Brent

meohmyers said...

Landon is SOOOOOO sweet. I just love your little family! He is such a good boy in preschool and loves participating in all of our activities. He's a teacher's dream.

Kathy and Steve said...

I want this picture.... What a handsome little guy! I sure do love my Landon!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Okay so...can I just say you have some of the cutest kids ever!! That is so funny what you said about some guys and sports... Chad will quote game scores and detailed plays etc. from games that occured before he was born... I haven't quite figured that one out yet!!

Anna said...

Handsome preschooler!