Hey!! It's still the 20th! I should still have a chance! Oh, well, I guess that's what I get for falling behind on blogs. I would have LOVED one of those little things. Congrats, Shayla. Sorry about Cheznee, hope she's doing okay. Congrats on the house!
Way to go Shayla! That is so sad about her collar bone...ouch! Your "teething" photo made me laugh out loud (your is the only blog that made me do that today!) It was great to catch up on your posts. I hadn't read blogs in a few days and I was pleasantly shocked to see that you had so many posts!
4 comments:
YAY!! I actually won something! :-) And those wallets are too cute. Thanks Brenda!
Hey!! It's still the 20th! I should still have a chance! Oh, well, I guess that's what I get for falling behind on blogs. I would have LOVED one of those little things. Congrats, Shayla.
Sorry about Cheznee, hope she's doing okay. Congrats on the house!
Hooray for Shayla! I am so happy for you!!!
Way to go Shayla! That is so sad about her collar bone...ouch! Your "teething" photo made me laugh out loud (your is the only blog that made me do that today!) It was great to catch up on your posts. I hadn't read blogs in a few days and I was pleasantly shocked to see that you had so many posts!
Post a Comment