~We've been Painting~
~We've been Playing~
~We've been Teething~
~This House has been Progressing~
~Soccer is Still Kicking~
Cute pictures! You have a beautiful family Brenda!
You have been so busy! I love your photos - so cute. I can't believe how fast your new house is coming along. I'm so excited for you guys. We'll definitely come over for a tour when it's finished.
So cute! I love Chez' hair!!! I'm not a fan of how big those boys are getting ...
hmmm... those teeth are family favorite at our house too.
What beautiful children you have! You must have a great camera too...great shots.Oh, I remember those soccer days. Life is so different now.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures! You have a beautiful family Brenda!
You have been so busy! I love your photos - so cute. I can't believe how fast your new house is coming along. I'm so excited for you guys. We'll definitely come over for a tour when it's finished.
So cute! I love Chez' hair!!! I'm not a fan of how big those boys are getting ...
hmmm... those teeth are family favorite at our house too.
What beautiful children you have! You must have a great camera too...great shots.
Oh, I remember those soccer days. Life is so different now.
Post a Comment