The beloved BANANA CLIP
CARE BEARS - I had the blue night time one
I LOVED the TV show BLOSSOM and Punky Brewster
Did you ever TIGHTROLL?
Especially gagworthy with the doubled up slouch socks
The COSBY show was a family favorite
I can't believe my mom let me have these cards to trade!
Nothing like a shirt to change color when you are hot and sweaty
Who didn't love NKOTB! I went to a concert and still have my concert program, "tapes" very own T-shirt and giant JOEY button 
I think a few of my years were spent with a safety pin on my jeans making these FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS.

...And there were BARBIES, ALF, FOOTLOOSE, CINDY LAUPER, ACID WASHED JEANS, BIG BANGS, CRIMPED HAIR, THE CRICKET DOLL, BANANA SEAT BIKES, FLUORESCENT CLOTHES, JELLY SHOES, REEBOK HIGH TOPS and $.99 GAS!




5 comments:
that certainly took me back in time...i was right there with you on most all of those things. do you remember friendship pins? the safety pins with the beads on them, pinned to your shoelaces? ahhh, memories...
Your list is way better than mine!! I actually had that exact picture of a banana clip saved to use, but went with scrunchies instead. And I was looking for garbage pail kid cards, but all the pics I found were nasty!
The worst thing-- the tight, rolled up jeans is coming back! I keep seeing celebrities wearing them. Blech.
You remembered a ton of stuff! I kept saying, "Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" So funny!
YOu did awesome! Ugggg the banana clip. I have an awful gymnastics picture of my wearing one! Is it terrible to say that I saw a lady wearing one the other day and I had to do a double take. Where do you even buy one?
i love it! i am cracking up about the heat sensative t-shirt!
Post a Comment