Friday, October 17, 2008
New Wardrobe Accessory!
Cheznee just added a Sling to her fall wardrobe. She fell down the bottom set of stairs this morning. She is very good at stairs and I didn't see it happen so I figured a new bump was all there would be. After an hour of crying off and on and laying in my arms lethargic I decided it was more than that so I took her to get an x-ray. What we found was that she broke her collarbone and it looks like she will be wearing a sling for the next 3 weeks. She doesn't like it at all and keeps saying "take the bib off!" Sorry, I don't have any pics to share, but she has been in my arms most of the day and just now fell asleep.
Labels:
Cheznee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Poor baby girl. I'm so glad you followed your instincts and took her to the ER! You're a good mama. Hope she gets used to the sling so her collarbone will heal. Crazy stuff!
Oh MY! Poor thing! Both you and her. You've had your fair share of hospital trips lately.
Oh my. Poor baby and mom. Thats one of my worst fears with our stairs. Dallin is pretty good on them but I still am paranoid about the door being shut! Give us some pics!
That's horrible! TV is the order of business for Cheznee for the next 3 weeks.
Yikes! How sad for both of you!
Post a Comment