Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa...

I had to post my boys' letters to Santa. Every year we send him letters and every year he replies! I don't know how he does it!

**This year Landon was very loving in his letter, which I adore. He keeps asking for one of those Hallmark gingerbread houses that plays music.... He also was very good to make sure Santa knew that he has been good at school and even took time to inform him that Chez wants a kitchen so she can play with it with him, because she loves him... (I think he wants one more!) Also, he says he is making Santa Carmel cookies? Anyone have a recipe for those?
The beautiful Christmas Tree he colored on the back...

Colton wanted to make sure Santa was aware of each item he wanted (although his list seems to grow daily)! He knows that he won't get it all, but he wants to make sure there is VaRiEtY in case Santa runs out of something. I wanted him to write the letter himself this year as he is getting really good at his writing, but he was suffering from some after school "burn out!" He told me that he will tell Santa he likes him when he sees him at the Mall and made sure to note that he is "trying" to be good... Too Funny! I just love his drawings... He draws for HOURS on HOURS everyday! He has an amazing imagination.

1 comment:

Kathy and Steve said...

Can I tell you how much I love my nephews. Thank you for this post. If it is possible, it made me love them and you even more. I miss you guys.