Saturday, December 6, 2008

Signs of Christmas

This is one of the projects I have been working on lately. We made these for some special people at Kenny's work for Christmas this year. I am really impressed with how they turned out!

I ordered the vinyl from this Diva! She is so great to work with! Thank you Ashlee for making my gift giving so fun and easy!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those signs look great! I actually made three of those signs for my family members for Christmas as well! I love your style! It's so warm and inviting. I miss you guys so much! Hope all is well with the kids and Kenny.

Emily Wallace

Emily said...

Those signs look great! I actually made three of those signs for my family members for Christmas as well! I love your style! It's so warm and inviting. I miss you guys so much! Hope all is well with the kids and Kenny.

Emily Wallace

Kathy and Steve said...

Hey did you draw my name this year....