Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't speak...

It is late and I have no one to call to talk too. Not that talking would help as I can't even speak right now although I have so much gratitude in my heart to share. My eyes are filled with tears and my cup is overflowing. Tonight some fine friends from church came and packed up a HUGE trailer of our things in preparation for the BIG move tomorrow. Kenny is still at work and has no idea they did this wonderful work of service. I am ever so grateful! We were planning to be up most of the night tonight loading and packing to be a little ahead of the game, but now we can relax a bit more and reflect on our blessings. It seems so small, but those who helped have no idea how they have HELPED! I haven't slept good in a week or more and I have been so stressed out, but tonight I think I can sleep knowing the Lord is watching and working through his children. The time they took away from their families and activities tonight - for us....all I can say is thank you for building my testimony and making me feel more blessed.

7 comments:

Megan said...

i am so glad you had help. kc was at scouts, sorry. but please let us help tomorrow--in any way we can! i am available most of the day

Kasi French said...

This makes me smile. I wish I were there. LOVE YOU!

Amy J. said...

Rachel said that when Chad showed up to help the new owners answered the door!!! Now that is what I call fast, efficiant moving! It is wonderful fo feel so loved. I hope you enjoy your new home. Are the kids super excited?

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't believe you've moved! I'm so sad, but happy for you because I know you're excited about it. Glad it all went so well!

Heather said...

That's so great! I'm glad you have good people taking good care of you, it's nice to know you are loved. Enjoy your last day with your adorable house.

Lisa Christine said...

Hey! I am in your new ward and one of your old friends from Pasco (not that they aren't still your friend..lol...) gave me a link to your blog. Welcome to Creekstone!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Okay so thank you for writing what you did on my blog... it is so nice to be reassured that other people have done this and survived because this is a very scary moment for us. Your family is so awesome I miss seeing you!