Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

It seems like only yesterday we were waking to this every morning...ugggh






Now with a smile on my face, I wake to this...




Finally, here are some pictures of our home...


WE LOVE IT!




The Family Room




The KitchenThe MONSTER fridge/freezer Colton & Landon's Room
Cheznee's Room
The Playroom




If I could only find a home for George and his friends (any ideas?)

What's next on the agenda?

1.Some shelves, baskets & maybe a table in here!

2. A Backyard (I cannot EXPRESS the NEED for this - SOON!)

3. Maybe put some color on the walls

4. A little more decorating........

Does the list ever REALLY end?

15 comments:

meand4boyz said...

It is NEVER ending, you are right. This is SOOOOOO beautiful!
I love the colors of the kids bedding, decorations, etc!! I am going to email you some more, but my email is not working right now, will try later today!

Shayla said...

It looks great, Brenda! Good to see you're getting settled in.

Natasha said...

totally jealous of your fridge/freezer. You've got it together girl, unpacked and decorated in record time!

::lindsay said...

Your home looks beautiful. I really love that house plan so much. Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Holy BEAUTIFUL home! It looks amazing! I think you might be a bit like me and need to have everything in it's place ASAP after moving! I think it looks perfect!

Amy J. said...

OH my goodness! Besides being absolutely gorgeous look at all your space! I love it. If my husband saw your fridge he would be coveting up a storm! I am so happy that things are falling into place, it is such a nice feeling to be organized.

Kasi French said...

I love it! When are you ready for me to come and visit? What's the closest airport? Let's plan this trip ... SERIOUSLY! Love you.

Todd and Shana said...

Love it Brenda! It looks so great and I love that fridge! Someday I'll be as organized as you and Leslie! :)

Nicole said...

WOW! I am so impressed. It looks amazing. Good job.

We miss you. I actually have your 'prize' in the works;)

Michelle said...

Your home looks great!! I am so impressed with the organization! On to the next thing on your checklist......Have fun!!

David said...

very clean, organized, and uncluttered. Lisa would love it!

Heather said...

I love your kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda... I always hear wispers of your blog but have never actually had the time to check it out :) Must say the new house is beautiful! I better get down to see it before you all up and move again :) I litterally only set foot in each of your previous houses once :)
Anyways hope to see you all soon!
Love you!

Chelsea said...

That fridge is the bomb. Did Ken make the toy room storage compartment? I love that? Where did you get it?

LKP said...

your house is lovely. definitely digging the style & feel of your kids' rooms. they look cozy (my poor daughter apparently being neglected in the cozy department-she got the "slap-it-together-and-hope-it-works" room). i especially adoring the bins in the playroom. how cool is that?! hope things are settling down for ya (it looks that way).