Thursday, March 12, 2009

ABC's of Me...

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning toilets
D - Dad's Name: I have 2 very special dad's Lucky Me! Chuck & Steve
E - Essential start your day item: is a shower an item?
F - Favorite actors: Nicholas Cage & Ben Affleck
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5 feet 7 inches
I - Instruments you play(ed): clarinet in Middle School
J - Job title: so many, which shall I choose - I love being a wife and mommy most
K - Kid(s): 2 boys & 1 girl
L – Living arrangements: My Family
M - Mom's name: Sandi
N - Nickname: Bren, Pee-Wee
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none that I can remember
P - Pet Peeve(s): dishonesty, bragging, burping out loud & noisily chewing food
Q - Quotes you like: "Find Joy in the Journey"
R - Right or left handed : Right
S - Siblings: Michelle, Stephen, Kacey, Cade & Allie
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 am (as of recent to workout with Hubby)
U - Unknown fact about you: I am good at hiding my feelings (I think)
V - Vegetable(s) you dislike: raw onions
W - Ways you run late: pushing snooze - refer to (K)
X - X-rays you've had: Ultrasounds, dental
Y - Yummy food you make: baked goods & taco soup
Z - Zodiac: Sagittarius

4 comments:

Megan said...

i only knew a few of those...
good luck with the early mornings, i know that isn't your fav. but, maybe this will inspire me to start again!

we miss you guys

The Dixons said...

You always have the cutest things on your blog!

Amy J. said...

How fun was that! I love the (refer to K) part!

Lisa Christine said...

you wake up at 5:30 to work out? I am impressed!